Monday 30 December 2013

Greetings from Victor

Dear Friends at Knox,

Happy to be able to say that my third semester at Presbyterian College is now complete; finals ended on Dec 18th. It was something of a tough semester which included some rather challenging courses. Still in all, I believe everything went well. I am now at the half way point of my M.Div studies, with 1-1/2 years done and (hopefully) 1-1/2 years to go. The winter semester begins on Jan 6th, so I have a couple of weeks to enjoy the holidays with my family. My sister and niece will be coming to Montreal from Oregon for a week's visit, so it will be an especially nice Christmas for me.

I very much appreciate the cards, letters, and encouragement I have received from you over the course of this past semester. It helps to be able to keep in touch even though I cannot be there with you all. Although I have no definite plans to come to Toronto at the moment, I expect to be able to worship with you again before too much longer in the coming year.

My thoughts and prayers are with you as we begin this holiday season. Allow me to wish you all a blessed Christmas and joyful New Year!

In Christ,

Victor

And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people ( Lk 2:10).

No comments:

Post a Comment