Wednesday 1 January 2014

Blessings for the New Year

I have spent the past hour writing a brief letter to my family in Germany - in German.  There was a time when I was fluent in German, but when you don't use your second language regularly, it becomes increasingly difficult to get the words out! In this letter, I give an update on the members of my immediate family and talk about my new life at Knox Presbyterian Church in Burlington.  I feel truly blessed me to be with you and that God has sent me to the right place at the right time!  I am excited about the future and look forward to see what God has planned for us in 2014 and beyond!

I wish you all of God's richest blessings for the coming year.  Yours in Christ, Emma.

I lift up my eyes to the hills - from where will my help come?  
My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.
Psalm 121:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment